Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Friday, July 3, 2009

Everyday Evangelism

Here is a blog I am beginning to create. Most of the subjects will have to do with theology or evangelism. I will welcome questions that people post, but please make sure if you do post a question, that you are looking for answers along with me. I love to hear how others think, and I am ok to be friends with people who I may disagree with on different subjects. We can banter about on many things, but always must be careful to not be mean or hateful to others that we disagree with. Please, always be gracious in whatever you say here. I will put questions here from time to time, so lets be patient with each other and kind. No attacking people here please. Let everything be done in love and decency, always speaking the Truth in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment