Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Everday Evangelism-July 7, 2009

The maracas are on their way to the publishers. I will use them at celebrations like Halloween and our wonderful Christmas caroling event in December. I took some little beach balls and frisbies with the Gospel message on them and gave them out at the Red, Hot, and Boom. I don't think the maracas will be here before Saturday, but if they come, I will put them out at the garage sale that we are having this weekend. I don't have much to sell, but will put out a table with some tracts on it. Oh, I ordered a gorilla puppet, and I think they are sending it out tomorrow. Will have to learn ventriloquism real quick if it comes on Friday. I hope for opportunities to talk about the Gospel with people on Saturday morning. I hope for opportunities to share the Gospel when I go to the grocery store. I like the saying I heard somewhere that goes something like this; "I go to the grocery store to share the Gospel, and while I am there to pick up some groceries." Don't know where this came from but it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment