Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- July 23, 2009 Walmart

I love shopping at Walmart. When it is not so hot out, there are lots of people that you can talk to. I try to make my way in while I walk across the parking lot to give out tracts and start conversations with people. Today I met a young man named Chris. Gave him a tract, and shared the Gospel with him. He didn't seem to understand the Gospel when I first started talking to him, but seemed to understand later on in the conversation. I invited him to church on Sunday and he said he wanted to come. He said he would bring a friend. Now I have great plans for me and Walmart. I have been reading about Tony's Prayer Station and today I went to go look for the manager of the store so I could get a PD-38 form. She wasn't in, but will be in tomorrow. I will look over the form and see if we will be able to set up a Prayer Station at our Walmart here. I would like to have friends that would be interested in being at the Prayer Station with me when I would do them. Of course, we have to make sure we get permission first. Wouldn't that be cool? (Well, maybe in the fall or winter : ) Would love to plan to be out there once a month at the Prayer Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment