Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- July 21, 2009

What an exciting night at The Conversation tonight. It it week # 6, next week being the last class. People are asking for something to continue. We have approximately 40 people attending, with lots of help from the Metro people. Tonight as I was in the lobby waiting for the late people to be coming in, I noticed a skateboarder who was flying in front of the church building. Whenever I see a skateboarder, I am inclined to go after them because they seem to respond to listening to the Gospel. So I told a co-worker who was standing next to me that I wanted to get him. Of course, by the time I would have gotten out there to get to him, he would have been long gone. So my co-worker asked me if she should go get him. I told her "Go" and she did. She caught up with him and invited him to the free dinner. He responded, and came in, skateboard in arm, and joined for the dinner and as far as I know, stayed for the whole meeting. Now I am impressed. His name is Andy and we need to pray for him. I'm sure he heard the Gospel and God will be working in his heart. I hope he comes back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment