Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- July 5th, 2009

Well here is something cool that has happened. I am planning my next project of having some type of toy with an imprint of the Gospel or a Bible verse depending on the size of the toy. I have to have around $400 to order 250 of the selected toy. Well I reached the goal on Friday of the $400, so now I have to decide on the item. I chose the maracas which has a small space for imprinting. I went to the web site to call to ask questions about ordering them, and noticed that they were on sale! So, if I order them I will have to pay around $331 dollars for the total order. Also, I am trusting that what I want to have imprinted with fit in the 1 1/4" X 1" space. Here is what I chose for the imprint "There is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus...www.needgod.com". Well I am excited about this and will look forward to using them, maybe even this weekend at the garage sale in our neighborhood, and certainly at events like Halloween and Christmas. And with the money left over, I am planning on buying a puppet and doing my best at learning ventriloquism. May God's word go out with power and affect the lives of many people for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment