Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Friday, July 17, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- July 18, 2009

Today I had just a little more time to shop and didn't have much to get at the stores. I am a little surprised that it still took about 2 hours to go into Walmart and then down the road to Sam's and back home. But the time allotment today was good, for I wasn't pressed hard to get back home or to some appointment. I gave out several tracts and when I was at Sam's, I gave a Giant Money tract to a young man, who refused to take it. I asked him why, and he didn't want it. I asked him if anyone had ever shared the Gospel with him, and he said he has his own beliefs. I asked him what he thought was on the other side after we die, and he really didn't know, and said he would find out when he gets there. He actually was easy to talk to, and I continued to ask him some pointed questions. I finally left him with this; I said to him, "You need to get a hold of a Bible, in the New Testament find the book of Luke. Then read Luke chapter 16, and then think about if you still feel the same way about eternity". He said he would and I told him I would be praying for him. He didn't give me his name, but he was a young man in front of Sam's entrance/exit doors. God knows his name and we can be praying that other people will be coming across his path to share the Gospel with him so he can repent and come to faith. Thank God for opportunities to preach the Gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment