Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- July 14, 2009

For those of you who can pray, please pray for a lady I met at Walmart last summer, whose name is Dee. I met her last summer in the store and got to know her a little bit. She had a difficulty because she had too many dogs in her apartment and had to sell one of them. We prayed for a buyer and God provided for that. I didn't know that happened until I met her again in Walmart, when she told me about it. I gave her some tracts and invited her to Metro, and she was considering coming. I met her again at Sam's the other day. It seems like God is bringing her into my path every so often. She doesn't appear to be a believer, and has a Greek Orthodox background. She is 78 years old, and has a deceased son. There is a shower planned for her great granddaughter who is going to have a baby and I am planning on stopping in. Please pray for her heart to be softened to the Gospel. I gave her some tracts one time, but haven't really explained the Gospel to her yet. She is very open to friendship and she enjoys talking. I desire to be able to share biblical truths with her and am looking for the open door for that, but I want to do it tactfully, and with a lot of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment