Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Monday, July 6, 2009

Everyday Evangelism on Monday, July 6th, 1009

Today I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to convert my jpg files into pdf files. I am in the beginning stages of making my order for 250 maracas with the verse on them that says "There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus...". So in order for me to process the order, I have to have the verse and web site saved as a pdf file. I researched this on the internet and found a way to do it. The files were converted and uploaded to the company that is going to have the maracas printed up. After I did that, I realized I wasn't completely satisfied with the design of the Bible verse with the web site, so I had to find the programs I used on my computer, then redo the Bible verse and web site. Got it done and converted it and uploaded that one too. Now hope the lady who is helping me doesn't get confused!I hope she reads through all the emails I sent to her today, and gets to the last one, the one with the best design for the maracas. Now, trustingly, she won't tell me that my design is too large for the space to be printed on the maracas. Will update again tomorrow. Oh, tomorrow is the time I will have to begin to plan the evangelism part of the garage sale we will have on Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment