Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everyday Evangelism - July 9, 2009

Getting ready for a garage sale on Saturday. I am not a garage sale person, but I do have a couple of things to sell. Will make some cinnamon bread loaves also. They sell quickly. I need the money to pay for tracts and things like that and can use every cent I get. I am slowly coming up with ideas that will lead to evangelism opportunities at the garage sale. I am also open to any suggestions people have on this. I will have a table set out with tracts, so people can ask questions. I will also have the beach balls that have the saying on them: side 1; What can wash away my sin? side 2; Nothing but the blood of Jesus. The frisbies have John 14:6 on them. Both have the url for the Good Person Test, www.thegoodtest.net. I was thinking about doing a magic card trick. Here is what it should look like. I place 21 cards in 3 piles (7 in each pile). I ask a person to select a card but don't tell me what it is. Just tell me which pile it is in. I gather up the cards and put them in a pile. Then I redistribute them just like I did before and ask the same question. I do this three times. Then I will ask a question like "Who is the only person who has risen from the dead?" Of course, the answer is "Jesus Christ" and for each letter of that I will put a card down. When I get to the last card, it should be the card that they selected. Very interesting. I still don't know why this trick works, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment