Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another Video With A Gospel Card Trick- The 10 Commandments

Here is another video of a Gospel card trick. This one allows me to go through the 10 Commandments. When I get a little more skilled on doing this, I can make the video longer and with more explanation. This video is made with small children in mind. I briefly went through the 10 Commandments, but would like to expand on them more in the future.
I am going to post the video on the side, because I am trying to figure out the formatting for it, and I am not that computer savvy yet. One day, with all this technical education, I might be able to tackle it.
   If I can figure out how to get it on Youtube, that is the destination I am shooting for. The video was taken from someone else's camera so I don't have access to the original video.
   I have to give credit for the card trick to a Youtube put out by 'Scamschool'. It is a fool-proof trick and if done properly, it will work every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment