Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everyday Evangelism - Card Trick with Gospel Message

This card trick (I don't like the word 'trick' but I don't know how else to describe it) is a great visual for presenting the message of the Gospel. I have used it in children's ministry classes and it can be used anywhere you have a table to put the cards on. I would imagine you could even use UNO cards or any type of cards that have the set up of 4 suites and the numbering of a regular card deck (52 cards). I do have the instructions for this and I will not post them here, but I can tell you where you can get the instructions for this if you email me. Also, you can ask a number of different questions at the end. For example, you can ask, "Who is the only person who ever lived that rose from the dead?" or " Who is the only person who ever lived that never broke any of the 10 Commandments during His lifetime?". Here is the link to the video on Youtube: Card Trick with Gospel Message
Enjoy this and share it with others. You can share it with people on Face Book or send it by email to your friends. email me:RUgood@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment