Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gospel Story by Colors Pull-out Ink Pen from CTA

Many years ago, I used to have a nut that had a pull out ribbon inside containing the 5 colors used in telling the Gospel story. The colors were in this order. I used to go around with my little nut and ask kids if they ever heard a nut that could tell a story, then I would teach them the Gospel. I did give an invitation at the end, and I would not do that anymore, but I think that this is a good visual to use with children. I would like to find or make items using the colors that tell the Gospel story. Please send any ideas or experiences in the box for comments. If you want to email me, send an email to RUgood@mail.com   Thanks.



              

No comments:

Post a Comment