Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Everyday Evangelism - My New QR Code - It really works!

I have a new tool to work with, but I'm going to need to be creative in coming up with ways to implement this for evangelism. I went to a QR generator web page and created a QR code for my web page. I downloaded a QR reader for my I-phone because people on Face Book have the QR code for the 180 movie. What you have to do is to get a QR reader, then when you see a QR code (kind of like a bar code, but square), you look at the code through the reader (or whatever the directions tell you to do). The QR reader then picks up the code then brings you to the web site that is connected with that code. So I created a code for my Gospel Conversation blogpage. The code is on the right and if you have a reader, it will take you to The Gospel Conversation page. Maybe I can print them up on labels and put them out on tracts or literature. I wonder if I could have the code imprinted on helium balloons. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. And if you haven't gone to the 180 movie yet, make sure you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment