Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Monday, October 26, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- Parking Lot- 10-26-09

I have heard a saying somewhere that said something like this; "I go to the grocery store to preach the Gospel and to pick up a few groceries". Today I went to the grocery store and on my way in were two young men talking. I gave them a tract and was able to have a conversation with them about the Gospel. One of the young men was named Freddie. He told me later in the conversation that he was a youth pastor at a local church. Later he thanked me for what I was doing in sharing the Gospel. The other man was Robert. I enjoyed dialoging with him about the Gospel. I left them with a couple of tracts and said that I would be praying for them. They appreciated that. So if anyone who reads this blog would like to pray for Robert and Freddie, please pray for them. Freddie was very quiet. Robert was answering the questions with honesty. Seemed to understand the Gospel. Not sure if he has come to that place yet where he is grasping his desperate condition before a holy God. I told them to consider the things I shared with them. So please pray for Freddie and Robert. Pray that God will have mercy and that they will have a conviction of sin in their hearts and come to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment