Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Friday, October 23, 2009

Everyday Evangelism- The Message Bottle

In Facebook, there is an application you can go to and make a message that goes inside a bottle into a virtual sea. The recipients of the message bottle are other people who have sent messages out. You send a bottle with a message in it, and you receive other people's bottles. The bottles go all over the world. I have sent 2 bottles out. Both have to do with the "Good Person Test". The second bottle I sent out has a good explanation of the Gospel in it. It is called, "True Love". The bottle was received by an Atheist. The first comment I received from him was that 'there is no god and that is the happiest news of all'. I wrote back asking him what proof he has found that has led him to believe there is no god. He wrote back and said there was no evidence. So I will be praying on how to respond to him. His name is Alexander if anyone wants to be praying for him. He lives in the United States. This is good practice for me. Be praying for me too, that I will know how to answer Alexander. Pray that I will learn to give an answer for every person who asks a reason of the hope in me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment