Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Everyday Evangelism-September 17, 2009 - Updates

Lots of new ideas are on the horizon. I now have a blog page specifically made for people that I talk to and want to continue the conversation of the Gospel. The url is: www.thegospelconversation.blogspot.com . Well, I talked with a man named Mark over the weekend. Very nice to talk to and he seemed to be searching. I didn't get to go into all the specifics of the Gospel, but briefly touched on some things. I gave him some tracts and the new url also. I would love for anyone who feels so led to pray for him. He seemed to understand about God's sovereignty, and believed that our conversation was from God. A couple of days later, I was going to my car from an Office-Depot store and talked with a man, who I think is Jose. I was talking with him and he seemed very interested in hearing the Gospel, which he said he had never heard before. His cell phone went off, and he told the person on the other end, to call back in three minutes. The person called back a few minutes later and he really had to go. I gave him the How Good Are You? tract. When I opened the car door, I realized that I had a business card in my hand. I think he must have given it to me before he left. That is why I think his name is Jose. I found the email address and wrote out the Gospel for him and sent it on. Haven't heard back from him though.
Today I was at Publix for a really quick shopping trip. Had to go to pick up something to eat, go home, then pick up my son and leave for The Great Debate. Well, when I was emptying my shopping cart, one of the bag boys took the empty cart to bring it back into the store. I had a Million Dollar Bill tract rolled up in the cart. He saw the tract and started reading it. He said that he thought there was no way anyone could ever know for sure that they could go to heaven. Wow! If only I would have had more time I would have probably had a good conversation with him. I told him his question was a good one, and gave him a How Good Are You? tract. It is neat to see how God is working. I am praying that God will prepare the hearts of the people even before they get the tracts. Some of them have responded even before I give them the tracts. I love to see God at work. I'm looking forward to seeing what God will do in the coming days. Right now I have a little bit of time for Yoville, and things are happening there too. But I will save that for another blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment