Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Friday, September 21, 2012

What Do You Do When You Don't Get to the Gospel?

I didn't get out much this week to do a whole lot of evangelizing, but here's what happened today; I went to go get my hair cut and there was a guy standing in front of the store he worked at. It looked like he was on a break. I went up to him and offered him a tract. He politely said that he didn't need one. I asked him if he knew what was on it. He indicated that it was probably something religious. I asked him if he ever thought about where people go after they die. He indicated that he didn't want to go there right now. I told him that he would be interested one day and it might be too late to find out then. He then said that we will all know one day. He wasn't willing to talk about it, so I told him that I would be praying for him. I pray that God would reveal Himself to him before his time on earth is over. I pray that he would be concerned about where people go after they die. I pray that someone else will be able to share the Gospel with him, and that God would make his heart open to listening. I pray that God will not let him alone until he finds the Gospel (and that God would always work in his heart even after that). I pray that when all that happens, he will know that there is a God who is reaching out to him, so that he can hear the Gospel and be saved. Will you pray with me for him? His name is John Doe. I did not get his name, but God knows who he is. I will call him John Doe, and pray for the man who was standing in front of the store he was working at, on September 21, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment