Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Everyday Evangelism - Crayons Tell the Story

I was excited to see that I have almost enough money saved up for my next toy that I will put the Gospel message on (or a message explaining who God is). I was looking through some files I had collected when researching items that could be imprinted. The crayons would cost around $400 (one color only though) for 500 boxes of them. I would put this saying on it: 'God is uncreated. He never had a beginning and has always been in existence." Then there would be enough room to put my wordless color story blog url underneath that. www.thecolorfulstory.blogspot.com . I can't wait to give them out, but, I probably should give out some kind of coloring page with them. Hmmm. Maybe, I can design my own. Any ideas? This is what the trick or treaters will get next October. This is what I will give out at the parades. I will still give the beach balls and maracas out too. Those all have a message on them that points to the Gospel along with a url. I love being creative. Plus, I get to use my wordless color Gospel page for people to go to if they want to learn more. When I get them made up and imprinted, I'll take a picture and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment