Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Everyday Evangelism- Never a Dull Moment in Evangelism

On Monday, I went to one of my favorite stores, Sam's Club. I only needed to get four items and hoped to be out of the store easily, for, the weather was nice and that means more people are shopping and walking through the parking lots of the stores. I got inside the store and encountered a young man who was trying to sell a product. I took the product and will use it for a present later on. He saw the million dollar bill tracts I had and had already seen them before. In fact, he recommended that I give them out to as many people as I could! I got to talking a little bit to him, and as we were talking, he make mention of 'his girl'. Well, that could mean a girl friend. Not unusual at all. I probed further. I asked him about his 'girl'. Well, I found out that he was living with her and they had a couple of children together. I was saddened. I asked him where he went to church, and he said he didn't go anywhere. It is possible that I might see this man again, and hopefully will be able to go further with the Gospel with him. Please pray for a strong conviction of his sins and that God would grant him repentance. His name is Ira. I think I'll get out my 10 Commandment coins and give him one and hope that will lead to the Gospel. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment