Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Everday Evangelism-New Tract Idea!

Look on the right side and see the picture on the top of the page. It is somebody else's work but would serve as a Gospel tract. I would like to make one similar to that and have spent countless mental hours trying to plan this out in my mind. You need to have Red/cyan or Red/Blue glasses to read the tract (You can get a free pair from rainbowsymphony.com). We need to get the word out in any way we can. Any creative ideas you have, please send them to me. I am especially interested in making illusion type of tracts. Anyone into crossword puzzle making? I would like to do that as well. If you have a piece of red cellophane paper, you can cover the picture of the tract and the words and picture should come through. Happy evangelizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment