Maraca with Bible Verse

Maraca with Bible Verse
1 Timothy 2:5

Good Reads From Amazon

Friday, February 19, 2010

Everyday Evangelism- Walmart Again

"I know that God sent you to talk to me today" was the words that I heard from a man yesterday whose name was Kyle. When I approached him, and offered him a tract, he said that he got one just like it while he was at work. Somehow it seemed as if his heart was being prepared for this day. As I talked to Kyle, I could see he was hungry for hearing the truth. After I shared the Gospel with him, he told me he was agnostic, but he did believe some parts of the Bible. He said there were parts that he didn't understand so he couldn't believe them. He also said that he had a lot of questions he wanted to have answers for. He seemed to understand the Gospel, and appreciated what I was doing. And it was amazing that he really believed that God sent me to talk to him that day. Please pray for him as he took the tract home with him, that he will consider the Gospel and think about eternity. Also, pray that someone else will share the Gospel with him again. God's word is at work in his heart and I hope to see him again, if not here on earth, one day in heaven.
Here is the tract I used called "Giant Money" https://www.livingwaters.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=100&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=199&lang=en
It has a little quiz on it and that is what I tell people when I give it out.

index.php.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment